Flip your sneakers
Everything you need to know for fast, hassle-free selling.
Master your selling skills
- Create a winning listing
- Shipping and packaging
- Give and get support
Create a winning listing
Learn to list like a pro
Try a hands-on approach to:
- Make your listing stand out
- Save on shipping
- Sell with Authenticity Guarantee
Learn how to:
- Take the perfect photo
- Write a click-worthy title
- Decide on the price
Optimize your sneakers listing with these photo angles
Get the right shot
- Use up to 12 of your best photos
- Only show items buyer will receive
- Show all defects and flaws
Shipping and packaging
Make it an easy process
Receive discounted shipping services by using eBay Labels and get items to your buyer smoothly by shipping them to our authentication facility. Proper shipping ensures a smooth authentication process.
- Pack the shoebox and the packing slip in a larger box and line the sides with bubble wrap to avoid shifting in transit.
- Ensure that all relevant information is on your shipping label. If you use eBay Labels, everything—including the unique code that allows the authenticator to process orders smoothly—is included. If you create your own shipping labels, be sure to include the code on the third line as shown in the example.
- Only include items in the original listing as sold, no extra merchandise.
How the authentication facility ships and packs
The authentication team receives the sneakers and any collateral materials, including but not limited to box and papers, and confirms that the item is consistent with the listing title, description, and images.
The authentication team performs a multi-point physical authentication inspection.
A security tag is attached to the left sneaker and is then carefully packaged with eBay branded boxes, and a unique NFC-enabled authentication card filled with detailed information about the item.
The sneaker is shipped to the buyer via expedited FedEx tracked shipping with secure, signature-required delivery.
Give and get support
eBay supports you even when the transaction is complete
Authenticity Guarantee returns and protections
- In the case of a return, we confirm you get back what you sent out.
- Items are inspected before they get back to you.
- If something happens that is out of your control, we stand behind you.
- Money Back Guarantee is also offered on final sales that are not Authenticity Guarantee orders. Learn more ➔
Sell with total confidence
With Authenticity Guarantee, eBay has your back every step of the way.