Seller Hub coming to all sellers this summer
In the Fall 2015 Seller Release, we announced the new eBay Seller Hub beta. More than 25,000 sellers are now using the new hub to manage their eBay business. Based on their input, we’ve made a number of enhancements that will help you manage your orders and inventory more efficiently. This summer, Seller Hub will be available to all sellers and will become the default tool for managing your listings on eBay. If you want early access to Seller Hub, join the waitlist today.*
As a reminder, benefits of using Seller Hub include:
- Competitive listing guidance
- Detailed sales information
- Listing tools to better manage your listings
- Access to marketing tools for Store subscribers
* If you don’t like it for any reason you can always return to the previous experience by opting out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is eBay making this change?
Sellers have told us they’re looking for a selling environment that’s easier to navigate and use. We created eBay Seller Hub as a way to support you and help you get to the next level. Now you can run your entire eBay business, end-to-end, with everything you need to manage it—along with the insights you need to grow it—in one, easy-to-reach destination.
What are the benefits of moving to eBay Seller Hub?
eBay Seller Hub will be the single destination to manage, and improve, your entire business on eBay. Now you’ll be able to:
- Monitor the overall status of your business
- Manage your listings and orders
- Receive metrics on the current performance of your business
- Access insights and guidance that can help you grow your business
Which tools will be included in eBay Seller Hub?
eBay Seller Hub will consolidate the full functionality of:
- Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro
- Reports and dashboards for Sales, Selling Costs, Traffic and Seller Standards
- And the ability to create and edit listings
If you have an eBay Stores subscription you’ll also be able to access:
- eBay Stores
- Promotions Manager
- Promoted Listings
Is eBay Seller Hub free to use?
eBay Seller Hub is free to use and includes, listing, reporting and order management functionality. Existing Selling Manager Pro subscribers will continue to be charge $15.99 per month and will have access to eBay Seller Hub. Selling Manager Pro remains free for Premium and eBay Anchor Store sellers.
If I try eBay Seller Hub, can I opt out and revert back to the previous experience, and, if so, how?
Yes. There will be an option in eBay Seller Hub allowing you to revert back to your current environment.
Where can I find FAQs about Seller Hub?
You can find all information regarding Seller Hub in our 2015 Fall Seller Update.