If you have a good faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you can download and submit a Notice of Claimed Infringement (NOCI) to eBay's designated agent, or you can provide eBay's designated agent with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
- identification or description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed. If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, trademark or patent);
- identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the eBay site, with enough detail that we may find it on eBay's website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
eBay's agent designated to receive claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement may be contacted as follows:
- By mail
- eBay's Registered Agent
173 West Election Road
Draper, UT 84020
- By phone
- (801) 545-2711
- By fax
- By email
eBay has adopted and implements a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights or other intellectual property rights of eBay and/or others.
For answers to other questions about eBay please go to our Help page.
If you can't find an answer to your question here, Contact Rules & Safety.