Open your eBay Store
Register as a seller
Confirm that your contact information is accurate and that you have a credit card on file.
Choose your eBay Stores subscription
Select the subscription level that fits your needs. Choose a Store name, and keep in mind that the name you choose determines your Store’s web address.
Start enjoying your exclusive benefits
Get the most out of your Stores subscription. Start by designing your Store’s home page, then utilize all the powerful tools to help maximize your sales, order your free eBay-branded shipping supplies, and so much more.
- How can I make changes to my Store?
You can change your logo, Store name, categories, and more at any time by going to Manage My Store located in the left navigation column of My eBay.
- How can I change my Display Settings/Sort Order?
- Log in to My eBay and under the Account tab, click on Manage My Store.
- Click on Display Settings under Store Design in the left navigation.
- Under Theme and Display, click on Change next to Item Display Settings.
- Scroll down to Sort Order and choose your preference from the drop–down menu.
- Click Save Settings.
- What is the Listing Frame?
The Listing Frame allows sellers to pull elements such as their Store category list or Store Search box into all of their item description pages with only a few clicks. There are three key elements (see image below):
- Store Name
- Listing Header
- Category Navigation Bar
- Why should I use the Listing Frame?
One of the most successful marketing strategies for Store sellers is to market their Stores within their listing descriptions. The Listing Frame makes it quick and easy for you to employ this powerful strategy in a professional and effective way. The Listing Frame also helps you merchandise the breadth of items you carry and reinforces your Store’s branding.
- How do I turn on and customize the parts of the Listing Frame I want to display on all of my item descriptions?
From Manage My Store, click “Listing Frame”. You’ll be taken to a page where you can easily make changes.
- Can I turn the Listing Frame on for only some of my listings?
No, the Listing Frame setting automatically applies to all or none of your listings.
- Will the Listing Frame have any impact on my existing listing description template?
If you choose to add the category navigation bar that appears on the left side, your item description will be compressed slightly into the remaining screen width when displayed. We encourage sellers to take this into account when designing their item description template. The exact size of the category navigation bar of the Listing Frame is 170 pixels.
- What elements can I customize on the Listing Header section of the Listing Frame?
- Store Logo Display
- Search Box
- Other Store Page Links
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Add to Favorite Stores
- How many categories can I create?
You can create up to 300 Store categories. Your Store category total includes the sum of all level 1, level 2, and level 3 categories. For example, you could have 300 level 1 categories or 30 level 1 categories with 10 subcategories each. Please note: eBay automatically creates a default level 1 category named “Other Items” that can’t be edited and does count toward the 300 category limit.