Find more products, list more effectively, and generate more sales with eBay’s exclusive insights tool.
Research Top-Performing Products
Terapeak, an exclusive eBay insights tool, uses recent eBay supply, demand, and pricing data to help you determine what to sell, when to sell it, and at what price. Research recent marketplace price trends and real-world sales data for millions of items to optimize your listings and improve your sales velocity. Analyze markets, categories, competition, and hot trends and products to find the best-selling items on eBay.
- Search through and chart millions of transactions
- Get clear, easy-to-understand statistics
- Analyze markets, categories, trends, competitive listings, and bestselling items
- Know which kinds of products are driving sales
- Study the top performers in each category
- Research 22 global marketplaces
- Get data-driven keyword help to draw shoppers to your listings
- Access included with Basic, Premium, Anchor, and Enterprise eBay Store subscriptions
How It Works
Terapeak analyzes more than $75 billion dollars in annual GMV to provide marketplace intelligence to eBay sellers. Terapeak accesses sales data, listing formats, the average sold item pricing, shipping costs, and presents information in clear, easy-to-understand statistics, charts, and graphs. Use Terapeak to evaluate pricing, sourcing opportunities, market trends, and product behavior across regions and competitors.
Access Terapeak in Seller Hub
Terapeak features are being implemented in Seller Hub under the “Research” tab. In early January 2020, the Terapeak application at sell.terapeak.com will be retired, and over time, all Terapeak research functionality will be available in Seller Hub, along with new insights tools and features, and Terapeak.com will no longer be available.
Terapeak is free to Basic, Premium, Anchor, and Enterprise eBay Store subscribers. Starter Store subscribers and non-Store sellers can subscribe to Terapeak for $12 per month for the annual plan, or $19.99 per month with no commitment.
- Is Terapeak functionality in Seller Hub the same as Terapeak.com?
We’re actively migrating the Terapeak research functionality to Seller Hub, and we’ll add new insights tools and features to Seller Hub over time.
- Will the Terapeak.com website be deactivated?
Terapeak.com will no longer be available when we move Terapeak functionality into Seller Hub.
- Where can I find Terapeak features in Seller Hub?
You can find Terapeak research tools under the Research tab, previously named the “Growth” tab. The Research tab also includes the same tools and information previously found in the Growth tab.
- Can I access both the Seller Hub version of Terapeak and the current Terapeak website?
Currently, you can use whichever you prefer, but in the near future, Seller Hub will become the only point of access. We will post a seller news announcement in advance of the change, but we encourage you to use Terapeak in Seller Hub now.