What is Promoted Listings Express?
Promoted Listings Express lets you boost visibility for your auction-style listings directly from your eBay app. Pay one flat fee upfront and your listing could appear in sponsored ads on similar listings’ pages.
Promoted Listings Express is available to all sellers whose seller level is Above Standard or Top Rated with enough account activity.
Benefits for sellers
Reach the right buyers
Promoted Listings Express appear as ads on similar listings’ pages, which means that your listing is in the right place at the right time.
Improve your chance of
More visibility means more views, which increases your chances of a sale.
Pay one flat fee per item
With simple tiered pricing, you don’t have to worry about how to price your ad.
There are a few eligibility requirements to use Promoted Listings Express.
Promote after listing
If your item is eligible, you will see a page after you list your item that will let you promote your listing.
Promote from My eBay
- Eligible listings may have a “Promote it” banner within your eBay app on your Active listings page.
- Tap on the banner to promote your listing.
Promote from item menu
- When you tap on the menu next to your item, eligible listings will have an option to “Promote listing”.
- Tap on “Promote listing” to promote your listing.
Promoted Listings Express FAQs
- How much does it cost to promote my listings?
Promoted Listings Express lets you promote your listing for an upfront, flat fee. That fee depends on the length of your auction and the category you select when listing your item. You will see the fee clearly when you promote your listing.
- Where do Promoted Listings Express ads appear?
Listings promoted through Promoted Listings Express will appear in sponsored ads on listing pages of similar listings.
- Where can I review the charges for my Express campaigns?
Express ad fees will be listed on your Transactions page within the Payments sections in My eBay.
- Why can’t I access Promoted Listings Express from My eBay on desktop?
Currently, you can only access Promoted Listings Express from your eBay app. We are working on expanding access soon.
- What is the eligibility criteria for Express campaigns?
For your listings to be eligible for Promoted Listings Express, they need to meet all of the following criteria:
- The listing is auction-style
- The listing category isn’t Vehicles, Real Estate, Travel, or other select categories
For sellers to be eligible for Promoted Listings Express, you need to meet all of the following criteria:
- Your seller level is Above Standard or Top Rated
- You have enough account activity
- Will my listing be promoted again if it doesn’t sell and is set to automatically relist?
No. Listings which are promoted using Promoted Listings Express are only promoted for the duration of that auction. Even if your listing is set to automatically relist, your listing will not be promoted again. If you’d like to promote your listing again, click on the “Promote it” banner within your eBay app on your Active listings page.