Terms & Conditions
Only items listed in the Sneakers category with “Jordan” entered in the “Brand” field exactly as shown here (with exact spelling) will be recognized as eligible for the Promotion.
What is the Promotion?
Qualifying Members (“Members”) who complete one or more sales of a Qualifying Item during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will receive a 25% discount on final value fees (the “Promotion”).
To qualify for the Promotion, items must be listed in one of the below Qualifying Categories, under the “Jordan” brand and sold for $100 or more (including taxes, shipping, handling fees and other applicable fees) (“Qualifying Items”).
- Clothing, Shoes & Accs > Men > Men's Shoes > Athletic Shoes
- Clothing, Shoes & Accs > Women > Women's Shoes > Athletic Shoes
Discounted final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale including the cost of the item and shipping, sales tax, and other applicable fees. The Promotion will apply to variable final value fees only; all other fees, including optional listing upgrade fees, will not be eligible. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply. View the everyday rate plan for full details.
The Promotion is available to Members who: (i) meet the promotion qualifications; and (ii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
When is it?
This Promotion will begin on Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com (the “Promotion Period”).
How do I get the Promotion?
Members will automatically receive the Promotion after they complete a sale of a Qualifying Item. Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "Seller Account” section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice or financial statement.
Restrictions & Exclusions
- The Promotion excludes listings created after -- or scheduled to start after -- The Promotion Period.
- Listings that do not sell before the end of The Promotion Period will not qualify for The Promotion.
- All listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
- The Promotion is only valid for listings on the US site at ebay.com.
- Fees for optional listing upgrades (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in two categories, etc.) and any applicable PayPal fees for sellers whose payments are not managed by eBay will still apply. Please note: Not all features are available in all listing flows.
Promotion is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other final value fee offer. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time, including in response to fraudulent activity.
Reference code: 1006969