To learn how to upload this important information to My eBay, watch a quick 2-minute video
or follow these easy steps:
Check the item and click the Add Tracking Number.
Enter the tracking or Delivery Confirmation number. eBay will pre-fill the carrier name.
- In My eBay, go to the Sold section.
- Select the check box next to the item or items for which you want to add a tracking or Delivery Confirmation number.
- Click the Add Tracking Number button.
- On the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking Number page, enter the tracking or Delivery Confirmation number.
- If eBay can determine the carrier you're using, such as USPS or UPS, we'll pre-fill that information in the Carrier box. Otherwise, enter the name of your carrier.
- Click the Save button.
Once you've uploaded tracking information or Delivery Confirmation, it appears in the following places:
- The item’s Order Details page
- My eBay
- Feedback page
- Automated Order Update email
- Ask Seller a Question page
Additionally, uploaded information is integrated into the eBay Resolutions
When you upload tracking, we'll send your buyer an email with the shipping tracking number or Delivery Confirmation number so they can rest assured that their item is on its way.