How to qualify, and what you’ll get
To qualify for the PowerSeller program, sellers need to consistently sell a significant volume of items, provide a high level of service to buyers, maintain a positive Feedback score, and meet the requirements for detailed seller ratings and eBay Buyer Protection and PayPal Buyer Protection case standards. Qualified sellers enjoy special benefits, including:
- USPS Commercial Plus pricing via eBay Labels for Silver, Gold, Platinum or Titanium PowerSellers
- Access to 1:1 phone consultations to help achieve Top Rated Seller status
- Unpaid Item Protection
- Health insurance solutions
Check out the out the program’s requirements and benefits for full details.
TOOLS, TIPS, AND MORE
Use your Seller Dashboard to monitor your performance.
Increase sales—up to 11%*.
Buyers want to know. Plus, it protects you.
Find out more
- How to create your return policy
- Return policy best practices
- Standard returns on eBay
- Extended holiday returns
- For more help
We're here to help you get there
For Top Rated and Above Standard Sellers.
Rewarding great service with more sales.
We're here to help
- About eBay Top Rated Sellers
- Schedule a business consultation
- Best practices – returns
- Upload shipment tracking information
Learn how to upload tracking information.
If you want to supercharge your sales, the eBay for Business blog is a great place to start.
*Percentage calculated is based on sales of listings that converted to Fast 'N Free. Individual seller results may vary. Percentage increase in sales depend on, among other things, item price, inventory, shipping cost, shipping speed offered and historical performance of seller. Calculation assumes that sellers don't increase the item price while making these changes.