Start using Selling Manager
—which is FREE to subscribe to—if you are looking for a way to efficiently create and manage listings in bulk. Sellers with a Basic eBay Store subscription are automatically subscribed.
If you need to manage inventory, Selling Manager Pro
might be better suited to your business needs. Premium- and Anchor-level eBay Store
subscribers are automatically subscribed to Selling Manager Pro.
Once you are subscribed to Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro, it will appear in your My eBay Activity tab.
The bulk listing and editing functionality provides actionable guidance—on a listing-by-listing level— to help sellers like you grow.
- Price recommendations based on powerful eBay market analysis
- Title recommendations based on data analysis in your listing's category
- Item specifics recommendations to improve your listing’s discoverability via search
- Top Rated Sellers will get Top Rated Plus listing recommendations so that listings can qualify for a 20% final value fee discount
- Pictures recommendations to help maximize your listing’s visual appeal
- Recommendations that identify opportunities for international visibility
- Recommendations to help your listings qualify for eBay Fast ‘N Free
Our price recommendations are based on a market analysis of similar items. When evaluating the performance of your listings, we look for listings that we believe are a close match to yours. We look at a number of factors to identify these listings including product information like item specifics, category, and price.
Our title recommendations are based on analyzing search performance data in your listing's category over time.
On top of all the great features included in Selling Manager, Selling Manager Pro gives you a host of advanced features designed to streamline listing and help you manage your inventory, including:
- Create products: Think of a product as a data record for an item that you sell. It helps you track information about your item, and contains listing templates for the different ways you sell your item.
- Create listing templates: A listing template contains the information needed to create a listing, including the title, description, pictures, and other options that you specify in the Sell Your Item form.
- Organize products using folders: Track information about your item, including listing templates for the different ways you sell your item.
- Update inventory: You can use the Inventory view in Selling Manager Pro to track the products you sell and the listing templates you use to sell them.
- Tracking inventory quantity: Selling Manager Pro automatically tracks the quantity of each product in your inventory.
- Restock alerts: Receive an alert if the inventory quantity for a product falls below the level you specify.
In addition, Selling Manager Pro offers the following features: