Top Rated Program
Providing outstanding service brings big benefits.
What's the Top Rated program?
Consistently deliver outstanding customer service pays off.
By offering the services buyers want and giving them a great experience, you may qualify as a Top Rated Seller and give your listings a Top Rated Plus badge.
Reap the benefits of your hard work, like giving your buyers trust in their purchase, giving your listings a boost in eBay search, and even quarterly credits for Promoted Listings.
Qualify as a Top Rated Seller
Give your buyers confidence by becoming a Top Rated Seller, and earn a $30 credit toward Promoted Listings each quarter.
To become a Top Rated Seller, meet the following guidelines
- An eBay account that's been active for at least 90 days.
- 100 or more transactions and $1,000 in sales during the last 12 months with US buyers.
- A defect rate less than or equal to 0.5%, with three or fewer defects from unique buyers.
- Cases closed without seller resolution less than or equal to 0.3%, and two or fewer cases.
- A late shipment rate less than or equal to 3%, and five or fewer late shipments.
- Tracking uploaded within your stated handling time, and carrier validation for 90% of transactions to US buyers.
Once you meet these requirements, we automatically upgrade you to the Top Rated Seller status at your next evaluation.
Give your listings the Top Rated Plus seal
As a Top Rated seller, you can qualify for a Top Rated Plus seal and exclusive benefits when your listings offer the following services
- Same or one-business-day handling, and
- A 30-day or longer return period with money back option.
You can choose to offer these in some or all listings. For listings that qualify, you earn the following benefits
- The Top Rated Plus seal, displayed prominently in search results and the listing description.
- A 10% discount on final value fees.