- You must have an eBay account and PayPal account registered in the U.S. to redeem the eBay Gift Card. For security purposes, a credit card or bank account may be required.
- Valid only for purchases on eBay where PayPal is accepted.
- Not refundable or redeemable for cash. As a security feature of this Card, upon first use this Card becomes non-transferable and attaches to your PayPal account.
- There is no expiration date or Card fees.
- Protect this Card like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Cards will not be replaced except in limited circumstances or where required by law, and only if the Card has never been used and with proof of purchase as required by PayPal. A processing fee may apply.
- Your use of this Card indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it.
- Use of the eBay and PayPal services is subject to each company's respective User Agreement. Card users must be 18 years of age or older.
- Invalid or unidentifiable Card numbers will not be redeemed. Allow up to four (4) hours from time of purchase for PayPal's systems to recognize and accept this Card.
- This Card may not be used to pay eBay or PayPal service fees.
- No more than a total of $500 in Gift Cards may be used per eBay purchase. Further, unverified PayPal accounts are limited to a total of $500 in Gift Card purchases in any 30-day period and verified PayPal accounts are limited to $5,000 in Gift Card purchases in any 180-day period.
- This Card is issued by PayPal Gift Card Services, Inc. which reserves the right to change the terms of Gift Card program at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this program.
- Assignment Waiver: We may assign this Agreement at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement will remain substantially and materially the same unless you are notified.
- Arbitration: For any claim against eBay Inc. or PayPal Inc. for less than $10,000, the party seeking redress may elect to resolve the dispute through binding non-appearance based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Applicable Law: This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, excluding choice of law principles.
- No Warranty of Availability or Uninterrupted Use: From time to time the Gift Card system may be inoperative, and when this happens, you may be unable to obtain information about the balance on your Card and Card transactions, or use your Card to pay for purchases. Please notify us if you have any problems using your Card. You agree that we are not responsible for any interruption of service.
- No Warranty Regarding Goods and Services: We are not responsible for the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased by you with your Card.
Issued by PayPal Gift Card Services, Inc. Managed by PayPal, Inc.
© 2008 PayPal Gift Card Services, Inc.