You decide how you want to ship
Choose the shipping option that offers the greatest value and convenience for you. All our shipping partners offer discounted eBay Labels and free automatic tracking.
eBay Delivery Services
We offer shipping solutions, exclusively to eBay Labels users, to make it easier and more cost-effective for you to ship around the world, across all eBay selling categories. We’re focused on continually improving both our domestic and international solutions to create simple and competitive options for you.
- Utilize USPS® drop-off and/or pick up
- Simplified & economical rate card
- Shipping protection plan
- Integrated tracking
- Convenient international and domestic services
A better buying experience
eBay international standard
Choose eBay international standard when you need to manage your overall shipping cost. Save up to 9% per year over standard rates to maximize your profits or pass savings onto the buyer. This service provides up to $100 of loss or damage protection.
Global Shipping Program
We make international shipping easy and affordable. Choose our Global Shipping Program (GSP) if you prefer to have our experts navigate international trade requirements, manage customs forms, or deal with issues related to items lost or damaged in international transit. GSP does it all for you.
eBay shipping partners
- Now available on eBay Labels — UPS account not required
- Discounts of up to 48% off UPS® Ground shipments and up to 62%* on UPS 2nd Day Air® service, including certain surcharges waived or discounted
- Ship 6 days per week, including Saturdays
- 85,000+ drop off locations, including UPS Store®, UPS Drop Boxes and Access Point® locations, as well as CVS and Michael’s stores
When to use and why?
UPS has built a customer reputation based on reliability, trust and choice. With Saturday delivery, customers can receive their orders up to two days faster than before, and at no extra cost. UPS also offers day-definite delivery for even more control.
Domestic services: UPS® Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air®, UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Next Day Air Saver®
- Competitive eBay commercial rates with eBay Labels
- Flat rate pricing for 2Day® Air up to 10 lbs.
- Discounted Home Delivery (residential) and Commercial Ground (commercial and residential) rates
- 50,000+ FedEx drop-off locations, including FedEx stores and drop boxes, as well as participating Walgreens and Dollar General stores
When to use and why?
FedEx has flat rate 2-Day Air pricing that is competitive with slower shipping alternatives. It offers best-in-class commercial rates when shipping to businesses and heavily discounted home delivery rates. FedEx residential delivery is now available 7 days a week — including Sundays.
Domestic services: FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx SmartPost®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx Priority Overnight®
- Up to 30% off retail rates with eBay Labels
- Over 30,000 U.S. Post Office drop-off locations
- Free scheduled USPS pick ups
- Free USPS flat-rate supplies for Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express®
When to use and why?
USPS offers competitive pricing for packages below 1 lb. using its First-Class Package service, and for parcel packages below 5 lbs. using Priority Mail. USPS is the only carrier to offer free, residential pick up, which can save time and money.
How to prepare your package for USPS pick up
Ensure you have the prepaid postage label on your package. You can print labels at home with eBay Labels.
Package your items carefully and appropriately. See packaging best practices.
Schedule your package pick-ups one day in advance and by 2:00 a.m. Central Standard Time. Leave the package in a convenient location for your carrier, such as the mailbox or at your front door.
Domestic services to street and PO Box addresses: First Class Package Service®, Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Media Mail®, and Parcel Select®
International services: First-Class Package International Service™, Priority Mail International® and Priority Mail Express International®
Tools & tips
Use shipping calculator
When you create a listing using the calculated shipping option, we use our shipping calculator to automatically update the shipping charge a buyer sees, based on their location, and the details you provide on your package and delivery service.
Use eBay Labels
eBay Labels is a convenient and more affordable way to print, track, edit shipping labels, and automatically upload tracking information in bulk for your eBay business. Plus, you’ll enjoy pre-negotiated savings with the major shipping carriers.
*Rates are limited to shipping from the continental U.S. only. These rates and discounts exclude shipment origins from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska. Rates and any applicable discounts are subject to change at any time without notice. UPS, the UPS brand mark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. used here with permission. All rights reserved.