Here's how to redeem your eBay Bucks certificate using eBay's checkout:
- Shop on eBay. Be sure the seller accepts PayPal.
- Continue to the eBay checkout page and pay for your item with PayPal by the expiration date. Your Bucks certificate will appear by the item subtotal.
- Click to apply your certificate on the eBay checkout page.
What do I do if my eBay Bucks certificate isn't applied?
If your certificate isn't applied, just follow these steps:
- Get your code from the eBay Bucks section of My eBay.
- Continue to the eBay checkout page.
- Enter your code in the "Coupons, gift cards or certificates" promotional box. This is located at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Apply button.
Some restrictions apply; see terms & conditions for details.