Buying items with eBay Guaranteed Delivery
With eBay Guaranteed Delivery, buyers can search for items that will arrive by a specific date, including the next 1-2 days. If the item doesn’t arrive by the delivery date, we’ll make it right.
Finding items with Guaranteed Delivery
To quickly find items that are guaranteed to arrive in 3 days or less, just use the toggle at the top of your search results.
If you need an item by a specific date, you can also refine your search results to find items that are guaranteed to arrive in a timeframe you select. If you’re searching for an item from your phone, tap Refine to see the Guaranteed Delivery option. If you’re using a computer, you can find the Guaranteed Delivery option on the left side of the page. Then you can pick a date that’s 1-4 days from today’s date. We’ll show you all the items that match your search results that are guaranteed to arrive within the number of business days you select.
Once you find the item you want to buy, you may have the option to select a different shipping option. Just remember, the shipping cost may be different and the delivery date may not be guaranteed. Additionally, the delivery date is not guaranteed until you’ve checked out and your payment clears.
If you need a reminder after you buy your item, we’ll send you an email with your guaranteed delivery date, and we’ll also show your guaranteed delivery date in your purchase history in My eBay and on your order details page.
If your item doesn’t arrive by the guaranteed delivery date
If the item you bought with Guaranteed Delivery doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll make it right.
To let us know, you can either:
- Find the Guaranteed Delivery information in your order emails and click let us know. Then click Report delivery issue on the order details page.
- Find your item in My eBay under Purchase History and select Report late delivery from the More actions drop-down menu.
Next, select an option to let us know how we can make it right for you. You may be able to:
- Receive a voucher that you can use on a future eBay purchase (if shipping was free).
- Get a refund for the shipping cost (if you paid for shipping).
- Return the item for free and get a full refund if the listing offers returns.
- Let the seller know that you didn’t receive your item.
That’s all you have to do! We’ll process your request right away. Just make sure that you let us know within 30 days from the guaranteed delivery date.
Note: Vouchers will be available in checkout before you pay and they expire 30 days from the date they’re issued.