Save time and money. Handle shipping the easy way.
What is eBay labels?
eBay labels is the easy, streamlined way to handle shipping for your eBay sales. Manage all your shipping needs—from printing labels to paying for shipping to scheduling pickup and more—without ever leaving your home or office.
Why do sellers love eBay labels?
- Save on USPS and FedEx.
- Order free shipping supplies, including co-branded eBay/USPS boxes and envelopes.
- Choose your preferred carrier: USPS or FedEx.
- Enjoy a variety of shipping products and services at great discounts to fit your business.
- Use ShipCover insurance for peace of mind when shipping your orders.
Two options, lots of benefits
eBay labels can save you time and money no matter the size of your business, whether you're a nationwide retail business or new seller.
If you sell mostly on eBay, you'll pay for and print your labels within My eBay or Seller Hub on eBay.com.
If you're a merchant selling across multiple ecommerce marketplaces, you too can enjoy the savings and convenience of eBay labels, thanks to the eBay Shipping Partner Platform.
|Benefits and Requirements||eBay.com||Shipping Partner Platform|
Who it's best for?
Individuals and businesses doing most of their selling on eBay
Businesses selling across multiple ecommerce marketplaces
All eBay users
Select high-volume sellers
How do I get started?
Using eBay labels in My eBay and Seller Hub
- Once your item has sold, go to the Sold section in My eBay, find the item, and click "Print Shipping Label."
- Enter the weight and dimensions of the package you're shipping.
- Select a carrier and shipping method. Be sure to note those great discounted rates you get with eBay labels.
- Click "Print Shipping Label."
- Can I print labels for FedEx, USPS, and UPS using eBay labels?
- What shipping services are available with eBay labels?
The following FedEx services are available:
- Domestic services: FedEx Ground®, FedEx Express®, FedEx SmartPost®
- International services: FedEx® International Priority and FedEx® International Economy
The following USPS options are available:
- Domestic services to street or PO Box addresses: Priority Mail®, Express Mail®, First Class Package Service®, Media Mail®, and Parcel Select®
- International services: Priority Mail Express International® and Priority Mail International®, First-Class Package International Service™ (FCPIS), and First Class Mail International®
- Can I print labels in bulk on eBay?
Yes. To choose your printer and customize how your shipping labels print, click 'Label preferences' from your My eBay Selling page and select from the dropdowns.
- My label didn't print properly. Can I reprint it without paying?
Yes. If your label did not print correctly, you can reprint it at no charge.
- I printed a label but am not going to use it? Can I void the label and get a refund?
Yes. You have up to 5 days from the time you print a USPS label to void it and get a refund. The cost of the label is credited to your PayPal account within about 21 days. To void a label:
- Go to My eBay and click Shipping Labels under Sell.
- In the Actions column click 'Void label'.
- Follow the instructions on the Void your shipping label page.
For FedEx labels printed on eBay, you are only charged for the labels you use - no need to worry about misprinted or destroyed labels.
With UPS, you are only charged for the labels you use, but must void a label if you don't use it to avoid being charged.
- Can I print shipping labels for buyers outside the U.S.?
Yes. U.S. sellers can print international shipping labels using eBay labels. Customs forms are pre-filled with key, up-to-date information.
You may also choose to use the Global Shipping Program.
- Can I request carrier pickup?