Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use HTML to design my Store home page?
Yes. Store sellers can create a custom header with HTML just below the standard eBay Store header. In addition, Store sellers can build a completely customized Store home page using HTML. To take advantage of these customization opportunities, go to the Manage My Store page and click on "Store Design" in the left column. Sellers can also easily create links to their Store by using HTML Builder, located in the left column in Manage My Store.
- How can I make changes to my Store?
You can change your logo, Store name, categories, and more at any time by going to Manage My Store located in the left navigation column of My eBay.
- How can I change my Display Settings/Sort Order?
- Log in to My eBay and under the Account tab, click on Manage My Store
- Click on Display Settings under Store Design in the left navigation
- Under Theme and Display, click on Change" next to Item Display Settings
- Scroll down to Sort Order and choose your preference from the drop down menu.
- Click Save Settings.
- What is Email Marketing
Email Marketing is a tool for eBay Stores sellers that enables them to send email to interested buyers who have signed up for their mailing lists.
- Who can I send an email to?
You can email anyone who has subscribed to your mailing lists. Users subscribe to sellers' mailing lists in the "Add to Favorite Sellers and Stores" process, through which they can select one or more mailing lists to subscribe to for each seller.
- How do I send an email to my subscribers?
Using the Email Marketing tool, you can easily create and send template-based or fully customized HTML emails to your subscribers. You can send one email per week for each of your mailing lists, and there is no limit to the number of subscribers on an email list.
- Where can I find more information about Email Marketing?
You can find more information by clicking here
*To be eligible for the promoted listings quarterly credit, sellers must have a valid eBay registration address in the US. Sellers using My eBay can verify their registration address at My eBay > My Account > Addresses > Registration address.