Lowest fees inthe game
That’s more profit in your pocket. Period.
Flip your kicks, for less
8% final value fee
0% processing fee
$5 seller fee
9.5% commission fee
2.9% cash out fee
$4 seller fee
9% transaction fee
20% commission fee over $125
$25 flat rate commission under $125
* Comparison applies to U.S. sellers listing Men’s and Women’s sneakers in the Athletic Shoes category.
Get more for your sneakers
Our expert authenticators let buyers know your kicks are the real deal. All at no cost to you.Be in the know
What are the fees for selling sneakers?
For sneakers $150 or more (including taxes, shipping, handling fees and applicable fees), the final value fees are:
- 8% for non-store and starter subscribers
- 7% for basic and above store subscribers
- Insertion fees are waived
- Per order fee ($0.30) is waived
For sneakers under $150 (including taxes, shipping, handling fees and applicable fees), the final value fees are:
- 13.25% for non-store and starter subscribers
- 12.35% for basic and above store subscribers
- Insertion fees may apply if the seller has used up their monthly zero insertion fee allotment
- Per order fee ($0.30)
The eBay shipping fee for Authenticity Guarantee eligible items will not be subject to final value fees or ad fees and will not be included in the $150 calculation.
The above fees apply to sneakers listed in the following categories:
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men > Men’s Shoes > Athletic Shoes (15709)
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Women > Women’s Shoes > Athletic Shoes (95672)
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Kids > Unisex Kids > Unisex Kids’ Shoes (155202)
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Kids > Girls > Girls’ Shoes (57974)
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Kids > Boys > Boys’ Shoes (57929)
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Baby > Baby Shoes (147285)
When are Final Value Fees charged?
Final Value Fees are charged on the completion of a sale. eBay deducts fees and selling costs related to your sales from your funds prior to payout.
How do eBay fees differ from marketplaces?
- eBay is the most cost-competitive option for online sneaker resale, compared to competitors like GOAT, StockX and Stadium Good.
- From no-fee verified returns and seller protections through Authenticity Guarantee, to tools and resources to build and boost their business, eBay equips sellers like no other to accelerate and scale their businesses on the platform with the highest sales velocity of any marketplace.
How do the selling fees relate to Authenticity Guarantee?
They are unrelated. eBay’s Authenticity Guarantee is a service designed to protect sellers and allow buyers to shop with confidence, without any additional cost. Our expert authenticators physically inspect all eligible items before they are shipped to buyers. They also inspect all returns prior to sending them back to sellers. To see what sneakers are eligible for Authenticity Guarantee please visit ebay.com/authenticsneakers.
If I list my item in a second category, which final value fee will apply?
If you list your item in a second category, the final value fee for the category with the highest rate will be applied. Other fees may also apply. Learn more.