- Who's eligible?
- Sellers who list Fixed Price from September 24–28, 2012, will pay no Insertion Fees per item listed ("Promotion") for up to 5,000 listings in the Fixed Price format. 30-day or Good 'Til Cancelled durations are excluded from this Promotion.
- This Promotion is available by invitation only.
- If you qualify for participation, you will have received an email, and/or a message in My eBay. The Promotion is then activated with your eBay User ID. The Promotion is for you only and is not transferrable.
- When is it?
- This Promotion starts on Monday, September 24, 2012, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Friday, September 28, 2012, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com.
- How do I get the Promotional Rate?
- This is available by invitation only. You will automatically receive the Promotional Rate when you list items Fixed Price through the Sell Your Item Form, eBay Seller Tools, and most third-party tools.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions.
Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.
- You can list a maximum of 5,000 items as part of this Promotion on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com and eBay Motors at www.eBayMotors.com (Parts & Accessories only).
- Fees for optional features (such as Reserve Price, Subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply. For listing in 2 categories, you’ll be charged at standard rates for the second category. 30-day or Good 'Til Cancelled durations are excluded from this Promotion.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 10 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about seller performance standards.
- All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may exclude and prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion.
- All listings must comply with eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate Fixed Price listings.
- This Promotion does not apply to the following: items listed in eBay’s Auction-style format, 30-day or Good 'Til Cancelled Fixed Price durations, eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Professional Services, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings. The following business and industrial categories are excluded from the Promotion: Tractors & Farm Machinery (91952), Antique Tractors & Equipment (45009), Heavy Equipment (25249), Concession Trailers & Carts (67145), Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment (92036), Forklifts & Other Lifts (97185), Manufacturing Equipment (92080), Metalworking Equipment (92082), and Commercial Printing Presses (26247). The following additional categories are excluded due to overlapping listing offers: Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop (64482) and Outdoor Sports (159043). Get details.
- The Promotional Rate does not apply to listings with a start date prior to Monday, September 24, 2012, including those listings revised during the Promotion Period. Additionally, the Promotional Rate will not apply to listings scheduled to start after the Promotion Period.
- What are the fees?
During the Promotion Period, Insertion Fees for up to 5,000 listings in the Fixed Price format will be free on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com and eBay Motors at www.eBayMotors.com (Parts & Accessories only), as reflected in the fee table below. Listings created prior to September 24, 2012, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive the Promotional Rate. Additional optional feature fees apply. Final Value Fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax.
Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.
Fixed Price Format
||Fixed Price Insertion Fee
||Promotional Rate for Insertion Fee
|Standard Fee ||$0.50 ||FREE!|
Note: Optional feature fees (such as Reserve Price, Subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply.