*No incremental listing fees will be charged for listing on the 6 international sites.
**You still pay insertion fees on the original listing on ebay.com at the standard rates and terms and conditions apply.
†Product selection is based on eBay’s internal data on supply and demand in each market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is the Program?
Sellers who allow Webinterpret to create new listings in the fixed price, auction-style, or auction-style with Buy It Now format on specified non-US eBay sites, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will not be charged insertion fees for such new listings, upto the limits described below. For example sellers without a store subscription the number listings created by Webinterpret for each non-US site shall be limited to 250 zero insertion fee listings (“ZIF”). For sellers with a store subscription the number of listings created by Webinterpret for each non-US site shall be limited to 50% of the total monthly zero insertion fee listing allotment for store subscribers. See the table below for full details.
|eBay Zero Insertion Fee listing
allotment per subscription level
|Webinterpret to list 50% of total qualified listings capped at amounts below (per market)
The program does not apply to optional advanced listing upgrade and supplemental service fees. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply and may prevent you from taking advantage of the program maximum listings described above. View the everyday rate plan for full details.
Qualifying items are limited to items which are listed on eBay.com and have an international shipping option to one of the six eligible sites. The eligible sites include www.ebay.co.uk, www.ebay.de, www.ebay.fr, www.ebay.it, www.ebay.es and www.ebay.com.au.
How do I get into the Program?
Once sellers opt-in and agree to Webinterpret terms and conditions, they will start translating your listings and posting them on the six eligible sites through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Please note that the zero insertion fee discount may not appear in the listing process. Rather, the discount will be reflected in the “Seller Account” section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.
Restrictions & Exclusions.
- Listings of 1-day and 3-day durations are not eligible for the program.
- The program is not available to sellers who are enrolled in the eBay Global Shipping Program.
- The program is not available for sellers who are forward deploying inventory in the UK.
- The program only applies to the required conditions identified above.
- The following eBay categories are excluded from the program: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.
- The program is only valid for Webinterpret-facilitated listings on the following eBay sites: www.ebay.co.uk, www.ebay.de, www.ebay.fr, www.ebay.it, www.ebay.es and www.ebay.com.au.
- Fees for optional features (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and any applicable PayPal fees will still apply.
- Please note that not all features are available in all listing flows.
- Sellers are required to pay all applicable fees for items which are not eligible for the program.
By participating in the program, you also agree to the following:
- You acknowledge that eBay is only facilitating your participation in this program and eBay does not have either control over, or knowledge of, the content of the translated listings.
- You agree to give WebInterpret access to your eBay account (which may include your personal data) for the sole and exclusive purposes of:
- translating your eBay listings into different languages, based on your shipping preferences, and
- converting the price and postage of your items into the applicable local currency.
- You agree to share your eBay account data with WebInterpret, and you acknowledge that WebInterpret will act on your behalf on eBay, as further described in the Webinterpret Terms & Conditions eBay will not give WebInterpret your eBay password.
- If you ever change your mind about participating in the program, just reply to email@example.com to have the program removed from your account.
- You will have the ability to edit your listings, and you shall remain responsible for the item and content that was translated and localized.
- You agree and acknowledge that participating in this program may result in foreign exchange fee associated with cross border transactions where you sell items in a different currency using PayPal.
Reference code: 6322