- Who's eligible?
eBay Stores subscribers who list Auction-style from February 15 through February 21, 2012, will pay no Insertion Fees per item listed ("Promotion") for up to 50,000 listings in the Auction-style format.
This offer only applies to sellers who have an eBay Stores subscription.
- When is it?
This Promotion starts on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Tuesday, February 21, 2012, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com. For listings on www.ebay.ca, the Promotion will begin at 12:00 AM plus one second, ET, on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, and will end on Tuesday, February 21, 2012, at 11:59 PM plus 59 seconds, ET, (the "Promotion Period").
- How do I get the Promotional Rate?
You will automatically receive the Promotional Rate when you list items Auction-style through the Sell Your Item Form, eBay Seller Tools, and most third-party tools.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions. Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.
- You can list a maximum of 50,000 items as part of this promotion on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com, eBay Motors at www.eBayMotors.com (Parts & Accessories only), and eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca.
- Fees for optional features (such as Buy It Now, Reserve Price, Subtitle, Gallery Plus, 10-day listings upgrade fee, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply. 10-day listings will not be charged an Insertion Fee, but will continue to be subject to the listing upgrade fee. For listing in 2 categories, you'll be charged at standard rates for the second category.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 10 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about seller performance standards.
- All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may exclude and prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this promotion.
- This Promotion does not apply to the following: items listed in eBay's Fixed Price format, eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Professional Services, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings. The following business and industrial categories are excluded from the Promotion: Tractors & Farm Machinery (91952), Antique Tractors & Equipment (45009), Heavy Equipment (25249), Concession Trailers & Carts (67145), Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment (92036), Forklifts & Other Lifts (97185), Manufacturing Equipment (92080), Metalworking Equipment (92082), and Commercial Printing Presses (26247).
- The Promotional Rate does not apply to listings with a start date prior to February 15, 2012, including those listings revised during the Promotion Period. Additionally, the Promotional Rate will not apply to listings scheduled to start after the Promotion Period.
- How will this apply to me?
Stores subscribers: From February 15 through February 21, 2012, you can list up to 50,000 items Auction-style free (no Insertion Fees).
- What are the fees?
During the Promotion Period, Insertion Fees for up to 50,000 listings in the Auction-style format will be free on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com, eBay Motors at www.eBayMotors.com (Parts & Accessories only), and eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca, as reflected in the fee table below. Listings created prior to February 15, 2012, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive the Promotional Rate. Additional optional feature fees apply. Final Value Fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax.
Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.
|Starting or Reserve Price
||Auction-style Insertion Fee
||Promotional Rate for Insertion Fee
|$0.01 - $0.99 ||$0.10 ||FREE!|
|$1.00 - $9.99 ||$0.25 ||FREE!|
|$10.00 - $24.99 ||$0.50 ||FREE!|
|$25.00 - $49.99 ||$0.75 ||FREE!|
|$50.00 - $199.99 ||$1.00 ||FREE!|
|$200.00 or more ||$2.00 ||FREE!|
Note: Optional feature fees (such as Buy It Now, Reserve Price, Subtitle, Gallery Plus, 10-day listings upgrade fee, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply.