What is the Promotion?
Invited sellers ("Sellers") who create new listings in the fixed price,
auction-style, or auction-style with Buy It Now format on specified eBay
sites during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set
forth herein, will pay no final value fees and no insertion fees
("Promotional Rate") on up to 3,000 Qualifying Item(s)* per site during the
Promotion Period (the "Promotion").
The Promotion excludes items listed in 1-day or 3-day duration. It does not
apply to optional advanced listing upgrade and supplemental service fees.
Discounted final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the
sale, including the cost of the item and shipping charges, excluding any
sales tax. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category
and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum
number of listings in this Promotion. View the everyday rate plan for full details.
*Qualifying Items are limited to the following conditions:
- Item (s) must be directly listed on at least one of the six eligible
sites to receive the promotion. The eligible sites include www.ebay.co.uk, www.ebay.de, www.ebay.fr, www.ebay.it, www.ebay.es and www.ebay.com.au; and
- Item(s) must have an international shipping option to one of the six
This Promotion is available to Sellers who: (i) received an email and/or
message in My eBay and (ii) meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
When is it?
This Promotion will begin on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM
plus one second), and will end on Thursday, May 31, 2018, at 23:59:59 PT
(11:59 PM plus 59 seconds) (the "Promotion Period"). Items that are listed
on at least one of the six eligible sites will receive the promotion for a
30 day period. After the 30 day period has elapsed, the seller is
responsible to remove the listings on all sites otherwise incur the
applicable charges associated with each site. eBay will not be held
responsible for charges incurred after the promotion period.
How do I get the Promotion?
Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive
the Promotion after they create new listings on one of the
six eligible sites through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay
Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Please note that the
discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount
will be reflected in the "Seller Account" section in My eBay, under the
Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.
Restrictions & Exclusions.
- This Promotion excludes 1-day and 3-day durations.
- This Promotion is not applicable to sellers on the eBay Global Shipping
- This Promotion is not applicable for sellers who are forward deploying
inventory in the UK.
- This Promotion only applies to the required conditions identified
- The following categories are excluded: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles,
Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market,
Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Food Trucks,
Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.
- The Promotion excludes listings with a start date prior to or after the
- This Promotion is only valid for listings on www.ebay.co.uk, www.ebay.de, www.ebay.fr, www.ebay.it, www.ebay.es and www.ebay.com.au. Fees for optional features (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and any applicable PayPal fees will still apply. Please note:
Not all features are available in all listing flows.
- By clicking 'Sign up', you also agree to the following terms and
- You acknowledge that eBay is only facilitating your participation in this
program and eBay does not have either control over, or knowledge of, the
content of listings translated.
- You agree to give WebInterpret access to your eBay account (which may
include your personal data) for the sole and exclusive purposes of:
- translating your eBay listings into different languages, based on your
shipping preferences, and
- converting the price and postage of your items into the applicable local
- By clicking 'Sign up', you agree to share your eBay account data with
WebInterpret, and you are letting WebInterpret act on your behalf on eBay,
as described in the Webinterpret Terms & Conditions. We will not give WebInterpret your eBay password. If you ever change your
mind about consenting to this application, no problem. Just reply to email@example.com to have
the application removed from your account.
- WebInterpret won't use your data for any other purposes (such as sharing
data with a third party or using your data for any marketing purposes). You
will have the ability to edit your listings, and you shall remain
responsible for the item and content that was translated and localized.
- You agree and acknowledge that participating in this program may result
in foreign exchange fee associated with cross border transactions where you
sell items in a different currency using PayPal.
Reference code: 6322