Get 0% APR for up to
24 Easy Payments.
Ends 2/18. Subject to credit approval.
Minimum purchase required.
Important information about PayPal Credit and Easy Payments
- Get 0% APR for 12 months on purchases of $300+
- Get 0% APR for 24 months on purchases of $600+
- PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Synchrony Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
- You must be logged into your eBay account to make an Easy Payments purchase, and you cannot use a gift card, coupon, eBay Bucks or other voucher with an Easy Payments purchase.
- You must select Easy Payments at checkout to take advantage of special financing offers.
- The total cost of your purchase will be divided into substantially equal monthly payments. If the seller ships your items separately, the total cost of each shipment will be divided into substantially equal payments.
- The minimum payment on your account will include your Easy Payments purchase, as well as any other purchases you've made using PayPal Credit.
- This promotional offer isn’t valid on previous returns, refunds, and exchanges, or when using the Send Money feature in your PayPal account.
- PayPal Credit is not available in the following categories on eBay: Everything Else - Adult Only, eBay Motors (excluding eBay Motors – Parts and Accessories), Bullion and Real Estate. PayPal Credit is not available for purchases from non-US sellers or in currencies other than USD. Eligibility of items for PayPal Credit is determined at checkout and not on product, item or order summary pages.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.99%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
This special PayPal Credit promotional offer is available for a limited time only (between 1/29/2020 and 2/18/2020, ending at 11:59PM PST on that date). Minimum purchase required.
For PayPal Credit Account Terms, see the PayPal Credit Account Terms and Conditions.
About PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of online stores that accept PayPal, including eBay.com.
Get more with PayPal Credit.
More payment flexibility.
Buy Now. Pay over time. You decide what's best for you.
Manage your accounts in one place.
By simply logging into PayPal.com you can keep track of all your PayPal and PayPal Credit transactions at any time. Plus, we will email you when your monthly statement is ready so you can stay on top of your payments. If you don't have a PayPal account, it's easy to sign up at PayPal.com.
Easy, fast checkout.
There's no credit card needed, and no account numbers to enter. Get in, get out and get on with your life.
Your Protection. Our Priority.
Eligible purchases are backed by PayPal Purchase Protection. (See Terms and Limitations)
For New Accounts: Variable Purchases APR is 25.99%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
Click here to view the PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions.
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Synchrony Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. You must pay with PayPal Credit to get the offers. Minimum cart purchase required is before shipping and tax. Offers not valid on previous purchases, returns or exchanges. Easy Payments offers may not be available for some categories.