Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I print labels for USPS, UPS, and FedEx using eBay labels?
You can print both USPS and FedEx labels on eBay. Tracking information is automatically uploaded to My eBay.
If you ship using UPS, you can use PayPal's Label printing solution. Tracking information is automatically uploaded to My eBay.
- What shipping services are available with eBay labels?
The following USPS options are available:
- Domestic services to street or PO Box addresses: Priority Mail®, Express Mail®, First Class Package Service®, Media Mail®, and Parcel Select®
- International services: Priority Mail Express International® and Priority Mail International®, First-Class Package International Service™ (FCPIS) , and First Class Mail International®.
The following FedEx services are available:
- FedEx Ground®, FedEx Express®, FedEx SmartPost®, and FedEx® International shipments.
- Can I purchase First Class Package International Service from eBay labels?
Yes, First Class Package International Service™ is available via the eBay selling flows, the shipping calculator, and can be purchased via eBay Labels. This service is similar to First-Class Mail International® packages, but with the added benefit of including E-USPS DELCON INTL™. To see the full list of 26 countries currently served by the Electronic USPS Delivery Conformation® International program, please visit our Help page.
- Does paying postage and printing shipping labels on eBay save me time?
Yes. With eBay labels, you can:
- Create postage-paid shipping labels in just minutes for your USPS or FedEx packages.
- Pay for shipping and, for USPS shipments, optional insurance or loss/damage protection (terms, restrictions, and exclusions apply) with your PayPal account, with no monthly fees or surcharges.
- Create and print a pre-filled packing slip, detailing what you are shipping to your buyer.
- Ship internationally with USPS online customs forms.
- Track and confirm the arrival of your FedEx and USPS shipments with Delivery Confirmation and shipment tracking.
- Does paying postage and printing shipping labels on eBay save me money?
Yes. When you print shipping labels on eBay, you save on shipping costs:
- All eBay sellers who use eBay labels to pay for USPS postage and print shipping labels automatically get USPS®Commercial Base™ pricing along with the convenience of automated tracking and delivery notification. Special Savings for eBay Top-rated sellers and sellers with an average of 300+ transactions per month. Qualified sellers automatically receive Commercial Plus™ pricing on USPS Priority Mail, and also special discounted rates on USPS Priority Mail Express and USPS International products . This is a savings of up to 25% on USPS® postage when you use eBay labels. See full USPS Savings details here.
- When you print FedEx labels through eBay, you automatically get eBay's special volume discount rates for up to 37% savings on select services—no need to sign up.
- If you ship with UPS and print your labels on PayPal, sign up for the UPS Special Pricing Program for eBay sellers—eligible sellers can save up to 32% off UPS Standard List Rates for Air shipments, up to 25% off International shipments, and up to 23% off UPS Ground shipments. Click here to see how much you can save.
- Can I print labels in bulk on eBay?
Yes, you can use eBay labels to print up to 50 labels at a time with USPS. At this time, you may print one label at a time for FedEx shipments.
- How do I select which printer I'd like to use to print my shipping labels, individually and in bulk?
To select the type of printer you'd like to use when printing an individual label, simply select it from the drop-down menu in the process of printing the label
For printing labels in bulk, you can choose how your shipping labels will print by selecting your printing preferences beforehand. Just click 'Label preferences' from your My eBay Selling page. From here, you can quickly choose the type of printer you'd like to use from the 'Printing' drop-down menu.
- My label didn’t print properly. Can I print it over again without paying?
Yes. If your label did not print correctly, you can reprint it at no charge. From the Finish printing your label page:
- Look under 'What would you like to do next?' on the right hand side of the page.
- Click 'Reprint label.'
- The page will refresh and show your label ready to print again.
- I printed a label but am not going to use it? Can I void the label and get a refund?
Yes. You have up to 120 hours from the time you print a USPS label to void it and get a refund. The cost of the label is credited to your PayPal account within about 21 days. To void a label:
- Look under 'What would you like to do next?' on the right hand side of the page.
- Click 'Void label.'
- Follow the instructions on the Void your shipping label page.
For FedEx labels printed on eBay, you are only charged for the labels you use - no need to worry about misprinted or destroyed labels.
With UPS labels printed on PayPal, you are only charged for the labels you use, but must void a label if you don't use it to avoid being charged.
- Is eBay label printing available outside the US.?
No. eBay Labels on eBay are only available to U.S. sellers at this time.
- Can I print shipping labels for buyers outside the U.S.?
Yes. U.S. sellers can print USPS international shipping labels using eBay labels. Customs forms are pre-filled with key, up-to-date information. Plus, international labels are in PDF format so they are easier to print.
You may also use the Global Shipping Program. The Global Shipping Program lets you sell to buyers in many countries around the world. When an item sells, just ship the item to the US shipping center. International shipping is handled for you, including preparing customs forms, paying applicable import charges and shipping to the buyer using a fast, reliable carrier.
- I'd like to sell to buyers in Russia. Can I print and pay for postage to Russia using eBay labels?
Yes, eBay labels make it easy to purchase and print postage for shipments to Russia. We recommend you use a tracked service such as USPS Priority Mail International®, which is now available on eBay Labels. You can also use eBay labels for USPS First Class Package International Service® to Russia.
- Can I request free carrier pickup?
- Free carrier pickup is available from USPS. After you have printed your label, simply request a pickup from USPS. USPS free carrier pickup can only be used if you are shipping at least one Priority Mail or Express Mail package domestic and international.
- For FedEx® shipments you can take advantage of the FedEx Convenience Network which offers more than 50,000 convenient drop-off locations where you can drop off your shipments. FedEx labels on eBay does not currently support scheduled carrier pickups.
- For UPS shipments, once you have printed your label, you can drop off your packages at any one of nearly 4,400 locations of The UPS Store. You may also hand your package to a UPS driver at no additional charge. Or, for an additional fee, arrange for a pickup through https://www.ups.com/ or 1.800.PICK.UPS. You and your buyer can then track the package right in My eBay, since UPS provides tracking from initial scan through delivery.
- Has the appearance of eBay labels been updated to comply with the Intelligent Mail package Barcode?
Yes, eBay labels have been updated to streamline the way information appears on the label in compliance with the Intelligent Mail package Barcode. The updated label looks slightly different from the previous version but have all the required information to be accepted by the USPS. Sellers may see either version of the label but should continue with business as usual. This change will improve USPS' ability to provide better scanning and tracking. Other popular internet postage providers have already implemented the change.
Fast 'N Free
- How will eBay Fast 'N Free benefit sellers?
eBay Fast 'N Free will help increase your sales by giving buyers a more accurate estimated delivery date and reinforcing the value of your great service. Converting to Fast 'N Free can increase your sales by up to 11%*.
- How does eBay Fast 'N Free work and how is it different from the way delivery time is estimated for all other listings?
Estimated delivery is shown on eBay today as a range of days based on stated handling time plus the carrier's published service delivery times. This often distorts the true picture of delivery. For example, if your stated handling time is one day and you use Economy Shipping, the delivery estimate appears to your buyer as 2-14 days—even if your shipments are consistently delivered in 3 days.
The new way to estimate delivery powering eBay Fast 'N Free gives buyers a personalized delivery date based on historical delivery times to the buyer's area plus other factors, which is more accurate and highlights your fast service. In this example, if your economy shipments are consistently delivered in 3 days to buyers in a particular area, instead of showing a range of 2-14 days your qualified listings would have the Fast 'N Free logo and show an estimated date of 3 days for buyers in that area.
- How is the personalized delivery date calculated?
The estimated delivery date is calculated using a number of factors including historical seller performance, the proximity of the buyer to the item, the historical performance of the shipping carrier, seasonality, and other factors. In order to get the Fast ‘N Free logo, you must provide the exact item location (zip code) for each listing. Additionally specify the exact shipping service, For example, specify “USPS® First-Class Mail®” or “FedEx® Ground” rather than “standard shipping” or “economy shipping.”
- What if the buyer's payment doesn't clear and I can't ship right away?
As always, sellers should ship the item only after the buyer's payment has cleared. The buyer will be informed in the flow that the stated delivery date is dependent on cleared payment and other factors.
- What happens if the delivery within 4 days can't be estimated with a high degree of confidence using the new method?
In any case where a delivery date within 4-days cannot be calculated or cannot be calculated with a high degree of confidence, the eBay Fast 'N Free logo will not appear.
- What are some of the conditions that could prevent the new delivery calculation?
A number of factors could prevent this calculation from being applied, for example: the buyer's zip code is unknown or the seller doesn't have enough of a shipping track record for eBay to evaluate historical performance with a high degree of confidence.
- What is considered a sufficient number of transactions to evaluate a seller's historical performance?
There's no exact number of transactions required to evaluate a seller's historical performance and it may also vary from one transaction to another depending on a variety of other circumstances associated with a specific transaction such as the buyer's location.
- What if I don't offer free shipping but my listing is calculated to be delivered within 4 business days?
If you do not offer free shipping then the Fast 'N Free logo will not appear. The Fast ‘N Free offering is a combination of both 4-day delivery and free shipping.
- Could some buyers see the eBay Fast 'N Free logo on one of my listings and other buyers not see it on the same listing?
Yes, some buyers could see the logo and others may not because estimated delivery for a given item is personalized for the buyer based on their location and other factors.
- Could some buyers see the more precise estimated delivery and other buyers see the traditional delivery estimate as a range of days?
Yes, buyers in different locations could see a different delivery estimate for the same listing—either a different number of days or as the traditional range of days because the delivery estimate is personalized for the buyer based on their location and other factors.
- If the item doesn't arrive by the shorter estimated delivery date, can the buyer open an item not received claim?
- A buyer can't open an eBay Money Back Guarantee case for item not received until after the last day of the shorter estimated delivery.
- If Delivery Confirmation or Tracking information is not available, a buyer can't open an item not received case until 7 days after they have paid.
If a buyer opens an item not received case, as always you'll have 3 business days to up-load tracking information and correspond with the buyer to resolve the issue before the case can be escalated to Customer Support for mediation.
- Will eBay Fast 'N Free appear on eBay Motors?
eBay Fast 'N Free will only be used for listings in the Parts and Accessories Category of eBay Motors.
- What happens if there's a seasonal storm or natural disaster that affects the item delivery date?
eBay customarily asks buyers to be more patient and understanding of the extenuating circumstances for sellers in the affected areas. As always, buyers are encouraged to communicate directly with sellers to work things out.
- What if the buyer leaves me a low detailed seller rating (DSR) for ship time because the package didn't arrive within the Fast 'N Free estimated ship time?
If the buyer leaves a ship time DSR lower than 5 it will be converted automatically to 5-stars if the item is delivered on or before the last day of the traditional window (your stated handling time plus carrier's published timeframe). If the item arrives after the last day of the traditional window, the lower DSR will remain.
- I live outside the United States. Can I use FedEx to ship my packages?
Only sellers located in the United States can use FedEx to ship their packages.
- What happens when my package arrives in the destination country?
The package will be delivered by a FedEx driver to your buyer's address.
- As a seller, what duties and taxes should I expect to pay when I ship a package overseas via FedEx?
Once a package you've shipped via FedEx arrives in its destination country, local Customs officials will assess the duties and taxes due, which FedEx will then report to your buyer. FedEx will make 3 attempts to contact the buyer; if the buyer doesn't respond, FedEx will contact you (the seller), and make 3 attempts to collect the duties and taxes assessed by the destination country's Customs department. If both you and the buyer are unreachable, FedEx will then return the package to you at your expense. A return charge will appear on your eBay invoice following the month the return was billed. If FedEx is able to contact you, you’ll have the option to pay for duties and taxes on behalf of the buyer via credit card or with your personal FedEx account number, or you the shipment will be returned at your expense.
- What countries can I ship to using FedEx international labels on eBay?
FedEx international labels on eBay are currently available to US sellers shipping to Canada, The United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales), Australia, Ireland and New Zealand.
- Is FedEx international shipping available to other countries?
Not at this time. If you wish to ship to a country not currently available with FedEx international, we suggest you use USPS labels on eBay or the Global Shipping Program which takes care of all the details of international shipping for you—including providing end-to-end tracking and completing all customs forms.
- I need more general information on selling internationally. Where can I find it?
For general information on international shipping, please visit the international shipping help page on eBay.com
- My shipment was lost or damaged during transit. What should I do?
To file a claim for items lost or damaged during transit, call 1 800 GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339).
- Can I track my international package through FedEx international on eBay?
Yes. As with all FedEx label printing services on eBay, tracking for FedEx international is complimentary and visible from the first scan until the time the package is delivered to your buyer. To see the status of your shipments anytime, just go to My eBay > All Selling > Sold Items or the Order Details page. You can also track the status of your packages at www.fedEx.com.
- What international services are offered by FedEx?
The following services are currently available for international shipping from the US to Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland and Canada. Transit times are only estimates and are subject to change based on specific destination city and address:
- FedEx international Priority: Time-definite delivery typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days.
- FedEx international Economy: Time-definite delivery typically in 2-5 business days (Typically 2 or 3 business days to Canada)
- Can I purchase insurance for my FedEx international shipment?
Insurance on eBay is not currently available for FedEx shipments. FedEx does provide a complimentary declared value amount of up to $100.00 for any shipments lost or damaged during transit. You may choose to increase this amount during the label generation process. This additional amount will be shown during checkout and will appear on your monthly eBay statement.
- Could my shipment be classified as dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
In compliance with regulatory laws, and for the protection of their employees, FedEx restricts the shipment of certain commodities. If you have questions about whether your package may be classified as a restricted shipment, review the current FedEx Service Guide or contact the FedEx Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Hotline. Call 1 800 GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339) and ask for a dangerous goods specialist.
- What should I do to handle duties and tax disputes with a buyer?
As duties and taxes are levied by Customs in the destination country, neither eBay nor FedEx can support a dispute with the buyer and the government. For additional questions specific to your shipment, please call 1 800 GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339) and ask for Billing/Duties and Taxes
- What is the deadline for filing a claim with FedEx?
FedEx must receive notice of a claim due to damage (visible or concealed), delay (including spoilage claims), or shortage within 21 calendar days after delivery of the shipment.
- Where can I learn more about FedEx shipping and FedEx international shipping services?
Please visit the eBay FedEx Shipping Services page.
- What is FedEx SmartPost®?
FedEx SmartPost is a low-cost service for lower-value, non-time-sensitive packages. FedEx SmartPost utilizes the FedEx network to move packages into the delivery zone before handing off to the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the final mile of delivery.
- Does FedEx SmartPost provide insurance for packages?
FedEx SmartPost does not provide insurance for packages. FedEx SmartPost shall be responsible, up to a maximum value per package of $100 plus transportation costs, for damage to packages from the time packages are first scanned by FedEx until packages have been tendered for delivery to a USPS facility.
- Why is my package delivered by the USPS?
FedEx SmartPost hands packages directly to local post offices close to the recipient destination address, which enables reduced transit times, minimized package handling, and greater cost savings for customers.
- What are the weight and size limitations with FedEx SmartPost?
FedEx SmartPost packages can weigh up to 70 lbs. each; 60 inches in length; 130 inches in length plus girth (L + 2W + 2H). While there is no minimum package weight, packages must measure at least 6 inches x 4 inches x 1 inch.
- Can I ship with FedEx SmartPost if my package is over the weight and size limitations?
FedEx SmartPost does not accept packages that are oversized (greater than 60in on any one dimension, or 130 length plus girth) and over the maximum weight of 70lbs. If FedEx discovers that a package is over the weight and size limitations, the package will automatically be shipped through FedEx Ground services, and these charges will be reflected on your monthly eBay statement.
- Is FedEx SmartPost liable for damaged packages?
FedEx SmartPost shall be responsible, up to a maximum value per package of $100 plus transportation costs, for damage to packages from the time packages are first scanned by FedEx until packages have been tendered to a USPS facility. FedEx SmartPost is not liable for damages to a package once it has entered the USPS network.
- What is FedEx SmartPost transit time?
FedEx SmartPost transit time is typically 2-7 business days within the continental U.S., with longer transit times for non-contiguous (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories) destinations.
- What are FedEx SmartPost business days?
Business days are Monday through Friday. Saturday, Sunday and any USPS holidays are not included.
- Does FedEx SmartPost ship internationally?
No. FedEx SmartPost is a domestic-based U.S. service, serving all 50 states and U.S. territories.
- I just printed a FedEx SmartPost label. Where can I bring my package for shipment?
FedEx SmartPost packages should be dropped off at FedEx authorized locations, including FedEx Office. Please do not drop off FedEx SmartPost packages at street-corner FedEx boxes. These corner boxes are utilized for Express shipments only. Additionally, FedEx SmartPost packages may not be dropped off at the U.S. Post Office, or picked up by your local mail person.
- How do I know what FedEx SmartPost mail classification to select when producing the shipping label?
With FedEx SmartPost it is important to enter an accurate weight when creating the FedEx SmartPost label. The weight determines the mail classification which will be indicated within the FedEx SmartPost tracking ID. If the wrong classification is selected it will have to be corrected at FedEx and and these charges will be reflected on your monthly eBay statement.
- Can I schedule a pickup of my FedEx SmartPost at my home or office?
No. FedEx SmartPost labels created on eBay do not qualify for scheduled pickups.
- How should I package my FedEx SmartPost package?
FedEx SmartPost only supports a seller's own packaging for shipping. FedEx or USPS branded boxes are not allowed to be used with FedEx SmartPost.
- Does FedEx SmartPost provide a tracking number?
As with all FedEx label printing services on eBay, your tracking number will be automatically uploaded and viewable by both the buyer and seller.
- My package arrived later than the average ship time. Can I get a refund?
If your package arrives later than expected, a refund will not be due.
- Does FedEx SmartPost ship to APO's, DPO's and FPO's?
APO's, DPO's and FPO's are not available for shipping with FedEx SmartPost through eBay labels at this time.
- How do I file a claim with FedEx SmartPost?
A FedEx SmartPost claim must be filed through a form on My eBay, accessible after you have printed a FedEx SmartPost label. From the shipping labels section of My eBay, you can manage labels you've already printed, including accessing the FedEx SmartPost claims form.
- What are the rules for filing a claim with FedEx SmartPost?
- Claims for damage are only potentially valid if the tracking status of your package states, "Damaged, unable to deliver shipment - Please contact shipper/merchant for details."
- You must wait 20 business days after the most-recent tracking status update before a claim for a lost package can be reviewed.
- All claims must be filed within 90 days of the package's physical entry into the FedEx system.
- When a claim is approved, the purchase price (up to $100.00) of the item will automatically be credited to you on the next monthly eBay invoice.
- Please note that status updates for pending claims will not be available through eBay or FedEx.
- I filed a FedEx SmartPost claim — Now what?
If a claim is approved, you will automatically receive the approved credit on their next monthly invoice following the month in which the claim was approved.
- How long does it take for a FedEx SmartPost claim to be approved?
You can expect up to 30 days for claims to be reviewed and processed. Please note that neither eBay nor FedEx will be able to provide status updates during this time. If your claim is approved, it will appear on your invoice the month after which it is approved.
- How do I file a claim for FedEx SmartPost when I've combined my shipping items?
In order to file a claim for a combined shipment (when you have sold two items but combined them into one package and used one label), you would have had to verify a combined shipment during the label printing process.
- Select the items to combine in My eBay under "Sold"
- Click on "Print Shipping Labels." The next screen will notify you that "You have some orders from the same buyer that can be combined"
- Click "Show order to combine" and proceed to combine the applicable shipments.
If you combine orders, FedEx SmartPost will only allow one claim up to $100 of the purchase price for the entire shipment. You will not be allowed to file separate claims for each order.
UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers
- Who is eligible for the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers?
All US eBay sellers, who do not already have a customized shipping agreement with UPS, are eligible to request enrollment. You must successfully add your existing UPS account to the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers by following these steps. If you have questions about your eligibility for the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers please contact UPS at 1.800.PICK.UPS®.
- What other terms apply?
See discount terms and conditions.
- I'm new to this. How do I enroll in the Program?
Follow these steps to sign up for the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers:
Visit www.ups.com/ebaysellersavings. Either open a new UPS account, or link your existing UPS account following the instructions on screen.
Receive a confirmation email that your UPS account is now linked to the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers.
- What happens after I open a UPS account through ups.com®?
Once you have completed the process to open your new UPS account and enroll in the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers, your new account number will be automatically linked to the program discounts.
After you enroll, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail with the date of when your new discounts will be applied to your account.
Once your rates are effective, your UPS shipments will automatically be assessed the lower program rates.
- I already have a UPS account. Can I enroll?
Yes, if you are not already on a customized shipping agreement with UPS. Follow these steps.
- How long does it take to get the discounts?
After following the instructions to create a new or link an existing UPS account to the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers, you will immediately receive an email regarding the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers. The email will include the date of when your new discounts will be applied to your account.
Once your rates are effective, shipments using your UPS Account will automatically be assessed the lower program rates.
- How do I get the largest discount?
The discounts you will receive depend on how much you ship with UPS. The more you ship, the more you save. Full details on the rates available to you under the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers can be found here: See how much you can save.
- I already receive discounts with my existing UPS account — Which program is best for me?
If you have a customized shipping agreement with UPS on your existing account, you will not be added to the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers. Contact your UPS representative if you'd like to be moved from your existing customized agreement to the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers.
- What rates appear in the eBay Shipping calculator?
The eBay Shipping Calculator defaults to published UPS Daily Rates (48 US contiguous) and also supports the first level of discounts available under the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers. To change the default setting in the eBay calculator to show discounted UPS rates, please follow these steps:
Go to www.ebay.com and log into your eBay account. Click on the "My eBay" link
Select the "Account" tab
Select "Site Preferences" under "My Account" (left side of screen)
Under Shipping Preferences, click on the "Show" link
Under "Offer discounts in the Shipping Calculator" option, click on the "Edit" link
Select "UPS eBay Rates" and click on the "Save Settings" button
If you follow the steps above, buyers will now see the first level of discounts available through the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers when you list with Calculated or Actual Cost shipping options in your listings.
- Can I opt out of the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers?
Yes. Just call 1-800-PICK-UPS and ask to have your UPS account(s) removed from the program.
- How can I get help with my UPS shipments?
- What tools are available to help me manage, print shipping labels and track my eBay orders with UPS?
Learn more by reading about UPS solutions for eBay sellers.
- I currently ship with a UPS competitor and have a regularly scheduled pickup. If I open a UPS account, can I schedule pickups from UPS?
UPS offers a variety of scheduled and UPS On-Call Pickup® services for your small package and freight shipping needs (UPS pickup options). After you receive your new account number, contact UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS to arrange for pickup services or schedule your own pickup online. Service charges apply.
- If for any reason I decide I want to opt out of the benefits provided by UPS, is it complicated?
Not at all. Just call 1-800-PICK-UPS and ask to have your UPS account(s) removed from the program.
- Does the UPS Savings Program for eBay Sellers apply to shipments paid for at The UPS Store®?
No. If you are paying for your shipment at The UPS Store, you will be paying UPS Retail Rates.
You can still drop off your pre-labeled packages at any one of nearly 4,700 locations of The UPS Store. In addition, The UPS Store Certified Packing Experts® offer full service packing and shipping of your eBay items. Please check to see if your UPS Store offers Certified Packing Expert services.
You may also hand your package to a UPS driver at no additional charge or, for a small fee, arrange for a pickup through ups.com or 1.800.PICK.UPS.
- I don't want to print my labels on UPS.com. What other options do I have for printing UPS labels?
There are several UPS Ready® solutions for eBay sellers to use for printing UPS labels. See the complete list here.
- I already have a UPS account with negotiated discounts. How can I switch to link to eBay's negotiated rates?
You will be informed if you have conflicting discounts during the enrollment process, and in most cases you can compare the discounts and choose which program best fits your needs. As necessary, contact your UPS account representative. Sign up to request linking your existing UPS account to the Savings Program for eBay sellers. See how much you can save.
- How long will it take before the discounts are active?
After enrolling via www.ups.com/ebaysellersavings you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the date when your new discounts will be applied to your account.
- I've been using PayPal to print my UPS shipping labels. Will I still be able to do this?
Yes. You can use any of the UPS Solutions for eBay sellers to print UPS shipping labels. PayPal is one of the options available to eBay sellers.
- Where can I find more information about the USPS service charges effective January 21st, 2018?
Information on the changes announced by USPS going into effect January 21st, 2018 can be found on our community. Review discounts on USPS services offered to eBay Labels users here, in order to see how to get lower shipping costs as a seller.
- How much insurance is included, at no additional cost, with USPS Priority Mail Express International® shipments?
Items that ship with Priority Mail Express International® will include, for no additional fee, insurance of $200.
- Why am I opted in for signature confirmation on items over $750 with USPS?
For items $750 USD (or local currency equivalent) or more (based on the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item, shipping, any other fees seller may charge, and any sales tax), proof of the recipient's signature to confirm delivery is required to qualify for eBay Seller Protection, where such signature confirmation service is available from the shipping company. We recommend you select a signature at delivery to protect you from Buyer Protection cases claiming the item wasn't received.