How to get your money fast
- Achieve and maintain eBay Top Rated Seller, Above Standard, or Standard status.
- Offer expedited shipping options.
- Specify same-day handling time, and always ship the same day you receive the order. Remember estimated delivery time is a combination of your handling time plus the carrier's published estimated delivery time.
- Use eBay labels to pay for shipping. Tracking information is uploaded automatically and funds for shipping will be made available.
- Always upload tracking information to eBay.
- Respond quickly to buyer issues.
- Follow all recommended best practices for providing great service and preventing Buyer Protection claims from being opened.
When can I expect to get paid?
The most important thing you can do to help get paid faster is ship the same day your buyer pays and follow good shipping practices.
Based on your shipping method and the shipping information you provide, here's when your funds should be available
- Three days after we confirm the order was delivered, if you pay for shipping and print labels on eBay.
- Three days after we confirm the order was delivered, if you ship directly using USPS, UPS or FedEx and manually enter your tracking information to My eBay.
- Seven days after your latest estimated delivery date, if you don't upload tracking information but you mark the item as shipped in My eBay.
- 21 days after the buyer pays, if you don't provide tracking information, mark the item as shipped, or the estimated delivery date can't be calculated.
Keep in mind that it may take longer to get funds if your buyer reports a problem with the transaction.
Some payments may show as pending in your PayPal account and may not be immediately available. Below are the most common reasons your funds would display as pending
- New sellers or those with limited buying and/ or selling histories may not have met the following requirements
- Your current performance has fallen below the minimum standard for all eBay sellers.
- There may be a high level of risk associated with your account or transactions.