eBay Seller Hub Delivers Everything You Need to Grow Your Business
You now have an easier way to build and run your business on eBay: eBay Seller Hub. Ideally suited for professional sellers who may have previously used My eBay Selling, Selling Manager, or Selling Manager Pro, Seller Hub puts all your listing and marketing tools—along with selling metrics and actionable insights—in one place. Enjoy a centralized overview of your listings and order activities, detailed sales information, access to marketing and promotional tools, and competitive listing guidance to help you grow your business.
Stay on Top of Your Business
Any actions you need to take are summarized in a concise overview, so you can fulfill orders promptly and quickly respond to any buyer questions and requests. You also get direct access to your seller dashboard with detailed reports to help you monitor your seller performance.
Boost sales with competitive listing guidance
See how likely it is that your item will sell compared to other items like it—and get actionable insights to help increase sales. You’ll also see how your listings compare against similar, previously sold, and current listings on details like:
- Item condition
- Shipping cost
Manage your listings and orders more efficiently
Listing items, individually or in bulk, is faster and easier. You get improved functionality of all the previous listing tools, such as Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro, so you can:
- Enter all your information on a streamlined listing form
- Add photos directly in the form as you edit your listing
- List variations in one multi-quantity listing easily
- Edit your live listings in bulk for more efficiency
The Orders tab provides quick access to your order status, with details on current returns and cancellation requests.
Maximize your sales strategy using detailed sales metrics
A new Performance tab on eBay Seller Hub gives you detailed sales performance and sales history, including:
- Selling costs and fees breakdown
- Seller level
- Sales trends by day
- Best performing listings
- Monthly sales
- Sales by country
- Page views and buyer traffic to your listings
Easy access to marketing tools for eBay Stores subscribers
Now all the tools you get with your eBay Stores subscription are directly accessible in eBay Seller Hub. You can also manage your Store's marketing activities from the Marketing tab within eBay Seller Hub, making it easy to:
- Manage your brand and identity by telling buyers who you are and why they should buy from you
- Launch promoted listings to boost your item visibility and to reach more buyers
- Create promotions and markdowns to get your items noticed and sell more items per visit
- I’m using Seller Hub for the first time. Will it change the way I sell?
You’ll still get all the tools and benefits you have access to now. Seller Hub gives you even more powerful functionality—and a single destination to manage and improve your entire business on eBay. From Seller Hub you can:
- Monitor the overall status of your business
- Manage your listings and orders
- Monitor current performance of your business
- Access insights and guidance that can help you grow your business
- Which tools are included in Seller Hub?
Seller Hub consolidates the functionality of:
- Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro
- Reports and dashboards for Sales, Selling Costs, Traffic, and Seller Standards
- The ability to create and edit listings
- If you have a Store subscription you also get access powerful marketing tools: Promotions Manager (including Markdown Manager) and Promoted Listings.
- Can I opt out of Seller Hub?
Seller Hub is becoming the way for all business sellers to manage their selling on eBay. As of August 2017, sellers will no longer be able to opt out.
- Why are you removing the ability to opt out of Seller Hub?
Sellers were given the choice to opt out when we first introduced the beta version in the fall of 2015. As we announced then, Seller Hub would eventually become the way to access and manage your selling.
Since then, eBay has made significant investments in developing Seller Hub features and capabilities and we plan to continue to invest to ensure you have the most powerful selling platform and robust tools to grow your business.
- Can I still use Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro?
Yes, all the features of Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro are included in Seller Hub. You now access those features from within Seller Hub. Plus, you get all the additional features and benefits of the Seller Hub at your fingertips including listings and orders management, performance and growth features, and special guidance on pricing, stocking, and in-demand inventory to help you manage and grow your business.
- Is eBay Seller Hub free to use?
eBay Seller Hub is free to use and includes, listing, reporting and order management functionality. Existing Selling Manager Pro subscribers will continue to be charged $15.99 per month for the benefits of Pro and will have access to eBay Seller Hub. Selling Manager Pro remains free for Premium and eBay Anchor Store sellers.
- How can I access my account information from Seller Hub?
You can access your account information from Seller Hub by hovering over your name in the top left-hand corner, above the eBay logo, and selecting 'Account Settings' from the drop down menu.
- I opted out of Seller Hub after giving it a try. What has changed or has been added to make it better now?
Here is the list of new Seller Hub features we have added to help you manage your business.
- Mobile-friendly checker. Over 60% of transactions on eBay are touched by mobile. We’ve built an awesome one-click mobile optimization tool to ensure all mobile buyers are seeing the best version of your listing possible. Look for it just above the listing description in the Seller Hub listing flow—it’s truly one click.
- Item specifics one-click recommendations. We take data from your listing and offer real-time item specifics recommendations with a simple “add” button. It’s fast, it’s simple, and it will put your listing in front of more buyers.
- Customize for the way you work. Don’t need all those fields during the listing flow? Customize allows you to hide all of the ones you don’t ever use. Don’t worry—you can always bring them back.
- Summary module. Quickly access your listings tasks, and get at a glance view of your active listing summary.
- “Ship by” date. eBay and your customers judge you on meeting your promised shipping dates. The new ‘Manage Orders’ page now makes it easier than ever to meet your promise. Each ‘Awaiting shipment’ order now provides the ‘Ship by’ date, so you know exactly when you must upload tracking and get the package to the carrier. The new page (as well as the Tasks module on Overview) also provides filters enabling you to see any orders that are overdue for shipment or must be shipped within 24 hours.
- Buyer’s name. It’s now easier to see who placed an order! The new ‘Manage Orders’ page now shows you the buyer’s name as well as the buyer’s username directly on the main page.
- Buyer’s checkout notes. We’ve heard you loud and clear! You don’t want to miss the notes buyers leave you when they check out. Seller Hub now brings these notes front and center directly on the new ‘Manage Orders’ page. No more clicking into the sales record to read these buyer notes.
- Feedback. The new ‘Manage Orders’ page now shows you – at a glance – whether a buyer has left you positive, neutral, or negative feedback.
- Restocking Guidance. Restock Guidance highlights all multi-quantity listings that will run out of inventory in the next 4 weeks. Seller Hub tells you how much inventory you should add to make the best of the current demand.
- Pricing Guidance. Seller Hub highlights your underperforming listings. A score indicates how “far away” your listing is compared to the best selling listings. To help improve your chance of sales, we provide a recommended price based on eBay data as well as external web sites to help you be competitive in the internet market. A detailed competitor overview at eBay also allows you to check if there are other areas to improve your listing, like picture quality, title, return policies, etc.
- Sourcing Guidance. Start selling with confidence! Sourcing Guidance allows you to browse the eBay categories and learn about the best opportunities of what will sell in the next few months. It gives you insights about where demand outgrows supply and helps you grow your business with confidence!
*Selling Manager Pro functionality is only available within eBay Seller Hub to eBay Premium or Anchor Stores subscribers and sellers with an active Selling Manager Pro subscription.