Start listing now
- Click "Sell" at the top of any eBay page.
- Name your item. Use descriptive keywords to help buyers find your listing.
- Select the condition your item is in.
- Upload at least four photos of the item from a variety of angles. Here are our tips for taking photos that sell.
- Describe your item's features and flaws in the description box. Let buyers know what makes it special and what to expect.
- Choose whether to use an Auction or Fixed Price listing and what price you'll list it at. Don't know what's best? We'll make a recommendation based on information you've provided.
- Want to support your favorite cause? Consider donating a portion of your final sale to a certified nonprofit.
- Review your listing.
- Click "List it."
Take your listings from good to great
Price it right
Set the right price for your item, using our tips and tools.