DYMO™ Endicia® is third party shipping software that lets you calculate and print U.S. Postal Service® postage and shipping labels for a range of mail classes. Other services include Stealth Postage™, or hidden postage, and address verification.
DYMO Endicia customers can now automatically post back tracking information to My eBay, including Delivery Confirmation™, Signature Confirmation™, and Express Mail® numbers, as well as customs information for international shipments when available.
To connect your eBay account to your Endicia.com account, please follow these steps:
- Check to see if you have Endicia software version 10.5.1 or later. If not, please download the latest version.
- On the Design tab, select File > Preferences. Select the PIMs tab and click the “Authorize application with eBay” button.
- You will be automatically directed to the “Application Sign In – Link Your eBay Account to Endicia,” page. Enter your eBay user name and password.
- Click “I agree,” after reviewing the terms and conditions on the “Grant Application Access” page.
- Click “I have consented on the eBay site” when the “eBay User Consent” dialog box appears in the Endicia software.
You are now set up to post back tracking information to your “My eBay” account page. You can do this one of two ways:
- Before you print a label for an eBay order, check the “Send tracking number to eBay” in the Print window.
- Go to the Postage Log tab after printing and right-click on the tracking number to follow pop-up directions to post the information back.
For all your subsequent eBay orders, select the “Sending tracking number to eBay” to update your orders.
For more detailed information on integrating Endicia and eBay, visit their eBay FAQ
. You can also read more about how to upload tracking information directly to eBay
using a range of tools.