How do I upload a picture using Photo Sharing?
- When replying to an email in My Messages, you’ll now see an “Add Pictures” button above the text box.
- Click on the “Add Pictures” button and a pop-up window will ask you to upload pictures from your computer.
- You may select a maximum of 5 pictures, each with the following requirements:
- No larger than 5MB
- Minimum of 500 pixels for the longest side (1600 pixels recommended)
- Must be a JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG or TIF format
- Once you’ve uploaded your pictures, click on ‘Save’ and you will be brought back to the message text box with your pictures now attached.
- Make sure your pictures comply with the new picture quality requirements coming this fall.
Type your message, hit ‘Send’, and your message and attached photos are on their way!
How will eBay synchronize my personal email with My Messages?
If you reply to a message from your personal email, we will mark that same message as ‘Read’ in your My Messages inbox. We will not access your personal email, rather we will know you viewed the email because of your reply through our messaging system.