What does the eBay Fast 'N Free logo mean?
When the buyer sees the eBay Fast 'N Free logo on a listing, it indicates that the item has free shipping, and delivery to their specific location is estimated to be within four days. However, delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. eBay Fast 'N Free is our proprietary method of establishing delivery times based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history and other factors.
What is the purpose of the new dashboard for eBay Fast 'N Free? How will it help my business?
The new dashboard presents a graphical view of your monthly sales volume what your past sales might have looked like if all your listings had qualified for the eBay Fast 'N Free logo for all US buyers. This will give you a complete picture of how the logo is contributing to your sales and how you can increase your sales by improving shipping and handling times for your orders.
See a comparison of your past 12 month's sales compared to what they might have been if all your listings had been Fast 'N Free (Based on the site-wide average. Actual impact may vary).
When does the eBay Fast 'N Free logo appear?
The eBay Fast 'N Free logo appears when:
- Both the buyer and the item are within the 48 contiguous United States (and the District of Columbia)
- You are a US registered seller
- The item offers free shipping
- eBay has a high level of confidence that the item will be delivered within 4 business days.
How can qualifying for the eBay Fast 'N Free logo help me earn automatic 5 star DSRs for Shipping Time and Shipping Cost?
The services that help qualify your items for the eBay Fast 'N Free logo can also help you earn automatic 5-star detailed seller ratings:
- If you offer free shipping and your buyer chooses that shipping service, you'll automatically earn 5 stars for shipping cost.
- If you specify 1-day handling, upload tracking into My eBay within one business day of cleared payment, and the item is delivered within 4 days of payment clearing, you'll automatically receive a 5-star rating for shipping time. Plus you have the extra protection for Fast 'N Free transactions of having a low rating for shipping time automatically converted to a 5-star rating as long as the item is delivered within the traditional window (your stated handling time plus carrier's published timeframe).
Can the eBay Fast 'N Free logo show on an item that will not arrive within four business days?
The eBay Fast 'N Free logo only appears if the item can be confidently predicted to arrive at the buyer's location within four business days. Listings with a specified handling time greater than three days will not be checked for eligibility. If an eBay Fast 'N Free item does not arrive within four days and your buyer leaves you a low rating for shipping time, it will be converted to a 5-star rating as long as it arrived within the traditional estimated delivery windowâ€”your stated handling time plus the carrier's published delivery time.
How often is the Fast 'N Free dashboard updated?
Information about your past transactions is updated monthly. Information related to your current listings is updated daily.
*Percentage calculated is based on sales of listings that converted to Fast ‘N Free. Individual seller results may vary. Percentage increase in sales depend on, among other things, item price, inventory, shipping cost, shipping speed offered and historical performance of seller.