Selling different variations of an item—for example, a shirt available in different colors and sizes—in one multi-variation Fixed Price listing saves you money on fees, makes listing faster and easier, and encourages buyers to buy more. For sellers, those listings will be even more powerful and easier to use. You can show buyers more details of your multi-variation items on the search results page, letting them know right away they’ll find what they’re looking for when they click on your listing.
This summer, eBay will use even more item specifics from your multi-variation listings to help buyers locate the items they’re looking for. Buyers will begin to see more details about your listing in search results such as your price range and available color options. When buyers search for items and specify a color, they’ll see only the pictures that correspond to that color.
Enhancements coming in October will give you more listing options:
- Specify related variation details (Size/ Size Type and Color/Shade) to help match your relevant multi-variation listings to more buyer searches.
- Rename existing variations in active listings, for example, if your listing includes Size 14, you can change it to include Women’s Size 14—even if those listings had a sale.
- Bulk-edit price and quantity in your multi-variation listing—even if those listings have had a sale.
- Easily add pictures for different variations.
- Add a new variation to your active listings, even those with sales. For example, add material as a variation to listings that already include different colors or sizes.
Later this year, a new feature will be available to identify existing single-variation fashion listings and convert them to one multi-variation listing.
Get more information and best practices
for using multi-variation listings.