Learn best practices for selling sports cards and memorabilia
Why Sell Sports Cards and Memorabilia on eBay?
- Large number of sports cards and memorabilia collectors
- Reach more than a million shoppers every week
- You choose what to sell and how to sell it
- Large array of inventory, from sports cards to fan apparel
- Auction-style and fixed price options available
- Best Offer feature lets buyers negotiate on fixed price items
- Simple fee structure
- Up to 12 FREE pictures with each listing
- Pay a final value fee only when your item sells
- No buyer's premiums
- The Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop category is growing on eBay. Hot categories include:
- Trading cards–especially baseball, basketball, and football
- Original, professionally-authenticated autograph
- Team and player apparel
Tools & Resources
Ship Fast 'N Free
Attract buyers and boost sales up to 11%.*
Discover Easy International Selling
The Global Shipping Program makes it easy.
Extra Protections for Russia and Brazil
Learn how customs delays won't affect you.
Compare Selling Tools
Find out which seller tool(s) are right for you.
Tips for Following on eBay
eBay gives you new tools that work together to attract buyers in exciting new ways.
Like Us on Facebook
Connect with other eBay sellers and get the tools, tips, and inspiration to grow your business.
eBay for Business Blog
If you want to supercharge your sales, the eBay for Business blog is a great place to start.
*Percentage calculated is based on sales of listings that converted to Fast 'N Free. Individual seller results may vary. Percent increase in sales depends on, among other things, item price, inventory, shipping cost, shipping speed offered and historical performance of seller. Calculation assumes that sellers don't increase the item price while making these changes.