|Home > 10¢ Listings and Free Gallery|
10¢ Listings and Free Gallery
NOTE: The reduced fees for this promotion will not be immediately reflected on the site. Users will receive a credit to their account by end of September 2006.
Two days only, starting Tuesday, August 15, 2006 between 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second on Tuesday, August 15, 2006) and ending on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds).
Move your Store Inventory listings to Auction-style or Fixed Price listings on August 15-16, 2006 and you will receive a credit to your account. In addition, you get FREE Gallery on your Auction-stle & Fixed Price listings during the promotional period. If you are listing in the Auction-style format, a BIN price will be defaulted for you. If you would not like to use a BIN price, you must zero out the BIN price in that field. During this promotion, you will receive the BIN for free (in the form of a credit).
Insertion fees for Auction Format & Fixed Price listings that have been moved from Store Inventory Format will be revised as reflected in the fee table below on eBay.com and eBay.ca.
Eligible Store Inventory Format listings that are moved to Auction-style or Fixed Price prior to the promotion and are scheduled to start during the promotional period of August 15-16, 2006 will be eligible for the promotional fee.
New Store Inventory format listings that have not been moved to Auction-style or Fixed Price per the stipulated promotion deadline will not be included. Motors vehicles and Parts & Accessories, Business and Industrial Capital Equipment, and Real Estate Ad Format listings will not be included in this promotion. To participate in this promotion you must transfer your listings using My eBay, Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro. Please see instructions below.
The following Business & Industrial categories are excluded from the 10¢ Listings Sale: tractors & farm machinery (91952), heavy equipment (25249), concession trailers, carts (67145), imaging and aesthetics equipment (92035), forklifts and other lifts (97185), manufacturing equipment (92080), metalworking equipment (92082) and commercial printing presses (26247).
Store Inventory Format listings that are created after 2:00 p.m. PT on August 14, 2006 that are moved to Auction-style or Fixed Price listing will not be eligible for the insertion fee credit.
The promotional rate also does not apply to listings moved from Store Inventory to Auction-style or Fixed Price listings during the promotion August 15-16, 2006, but scheduled to start after the promotion ends.
1. In the Items I'm Selling view of My eBay, click on "Send to Online Auction" or "Send to Fixed Price" from the Action drop-down for the Store Inventory item you want to send. (In Selling Manager Pro, go to the Active Listings view to do this.)
2. On the Send to Online Auction or Send to Fixed Price form, fill in the options you want for the new Online listing, and click Continue.
• By default, the new listing has the same content as the Store Inventory listing - including title, Buy It Now price, and any enhancements you chose (such as subtitle or Gallery picture). It also has default values for other fields, such as starting price and listing duration. Edit these fields as you see fit. Anything that is not shown on the form (such as the item description) will be kept the same.
• If your Store Inventory listing has multiple items, you can use the Quantity dropdown to specify how many items to send to the Online Auction or Fixed Price listing. The remaining items will stay in the Store Inventory listing. If you send all of the items, the Store Inventory listing will automatically end when the new listing begins.
3. On the Review & Submit page, review your listing options and applicable fees, and click the Submit Listing button. The new listing will begin and run as a regular Online Auction or Fixed Price listing.
*Optional Listing Upgrade Fees: Border, Bold, Buy It Now, Featured Plus!, Highlight, Bold, Home Page Featured, Gallery Featured, Gift Services, Reserve listing fee, Listing Designer, Picture Services, Picture Show, Subtitle, Supersize Picture and extended duration surcharges.