The new eBay homepage, your window into all things eBay, is designed to inspire and engage with relevant, personalized content and highlighted deals.
We've made it easier to find what you want, see what you've looked at, and stay on top of the latest trends and best deals.
A snapshot of the changes
- Consistent layout: The new homepage features a more consistent use of modules, making it easier to read and more visually appealing.
- Activity information: We show your recent activity, including bidding, items outbid, watched, last viewed, and searched.
- Prominent navigation: Category navigation is higher on the page and better grouped for faster browsing.
- Improved loading time: We've built the page for faster site-speed.
- More deals: The new page highlights hot new deals across eBay’s wide range of listings
- Trends: We detect recent spikes in eBay searches and correlate with external news and seasonal events. All this information funnels into our Trends System to generate the daily top trends list.
What hasn't changed
- Improved search engine performance means better visibility on search engines for eBay listings to promote increased buyer traffic to our seller's listed items.
- Module flexibility enables us to make changes to tailor the site to individual visitor's needs and preferences.
- Personalized content means you'll see personally relevant merchandise from great sellers.
- Same great deals and value
- You can still find just about anything on eBay!