When you register, you must choose one country. However, every registered eBay user may bid, buy, or sell on any eBay site.
- How to select a country
- Scroll down the list of countries to find the country in which you live. The more commonly chosen
countries are listed at the top. Countries then appear in alphabetical order.
- Click the country in which you reside. You will be taken to the appropriate country site to register.
- A few things to note
- You can always change to a new country later by updating your registration information in My eBay.
- Though APO/FPO (Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office) is not a country, it is listed as such for members who are receiving mail through the APO/FPO system and could be located anywhere in the world.
- A few countries are not included in the country list due to trading embargoes.