Duplicate Reviews & Guides
Members may not publish more than one identical guide or review concurrently. If a member publishes a guide that they believe
is relevant to more than one category, they should alter the guide to meet the needs of each category or choose the category
which has the most relevance.
Members may not use multiple User IDs to list the same guide more than once.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Review or guide cancellation
- Listing cancellation
- Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings
- Limits on account privileges
- Loss of PowerSeller status
- Account suspension
To report violations, please click the "Report this review" or "Report this guide" link located on the review or guide in question.
The following are examples of reviews or guides that are not permitted on eBay:
- A member writes and publishes a guide on how to trade on eBay. They wish to get others to view the guide, so they
publish the same guide in another category.
- A member writes a review for an Apple Ipod and then uses the exact same review for the Sony Walkman and all other
personal music players
|Why does eBay have this policy?||
Publishing the same guide or review more than once makes it more difficult for members to find content, potentially clutters
the guide categories and doesn't provide any additional information for members.
- Related Help topics: