“I WANT TO ENJOY TOP RATED SUCCESS”
eBay seller since 1999
Let’s deliver even better service.
HIGHER STANDARDS MEAN HIGHER REWARDS
Top Rated Sellers consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. As a Top Rated Seller, you can get 20% off your final value fee on sold items that offer Top Rated Plus services. To qualify, you must meet certain sales and tracking requirements, as well as performance standards.
Check your performance level.
See your seller dashboard►
Become an eBay Top Rated Seller
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE TOP RATED PLUS SEAL
Once you’ve achieved Top Rated Seller status, the Top Rated Plus seal will appear on any listing that offers these services:
Provide same-day or 1-day handling. Be sure to upload tracking within one business day of receiving payment. The tracking number must be one that eBay can validate.
Offer a 14-day return policy. For the holiday season, offer an extended holiday return option for sales between November 1 and December 31, with returns accepted through January 31.
EBAY TOP RATED SELLERS
Find out about the advantages of being a Top Rated Seller.
eBay Top Rated Sellers are a select group of sellers who offer great service to buyers. These sellers enjoy added seller benefits, like discounts on final value fees, increased search standing, and more. Watch this video to see if being a Top Rated Seller is right for you.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR STANDARDS HIGH
- Accurately describe the items to meet buyer expectations.
- Specify the correct item condition—be precise.
- Upload lots of great pictures—you can post up to 12 (except for motors vehicles listings).
- Ship and upload a valid tracking number within one business day of receiving payment. Use a shipping service recognized by eBay.
- Provide great service to every buyer to avoid eBay Money Back Guarantee claims and neutral or negative Feedback
- Make sure you have the item in stock to avoid the need to cancel a transaction
- Always act promptly to resolve any opened cases to avoid escalation
- Follow eBay successful selling tips on how to keep a low defect rate.
eBay seller webinars
Get all the latest info on selling tips,
site updates, eBay policies, and more.